Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Be Mine, ya big Flirt

Hey there~  Just finished up one of the cards for this weekend's card workshop, so I thought I'd take a couple minutes and post it.  We all know how I work, if I don't do it now it just may be a while.  ;)

For this weekend's card workshop I'm using some of the papers I haven't had a chance to use previously.  Once the new Idea Book goes live on February 1st, there will be 7 new paper packs to play with.

I've used a couple of the papers in this "Flirty" paper pack previously, but I haven't had a chance to use this great, graphic floral paper until now.  There is no stamping involved on this card, so it's quick and easy peasy.  Got to love the CTMH Cricut cartridges.


A little closer view of the Cricut "Artiste" Be Mine image.


Aren't those colors fun?  Well, I'd better get off of here.  My goal is to design one more card tonight before I got to bed.  Wish me luck!

No comments: