Sunday, May 3, 2015

Always Be Your Own Kind of Wonderful - good advice, I think.


Here we go again, another card from my April "Brushed" card workshop.  I originally designed this card for a Card Swap I participated in but thought it would be a good one for my workshop as well.  I really like Pixie pink, Pear green and Canary yellow together.


The card pictured was actually one from the Swap.  In the workshop, the green strip was replaced by the green polka-dot paper from the Brushed paper pack.  The green strip on this one is a sticker from the Brushed Compliments.  I also used a fun yellow, metal flower from the Brushed Assortment as one of the accents.  I love those flowers and the sparkle in their centers!  Here's a closer look.  


The "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" stamp set is a pretty one with lots of butterflies and lovely sentiments.  These butterflies are nice because you can stamp them or color them with markers.  It's really quite versatile.  On this card we stamped one butterfly in Pixie Exclusive ink, cut it out and added 3 Bitty Sparkles for that added bling.  The sentiment was stamped with the Pear Exclusive Ink.


I hope you enjoyed this card.  As always, please visit again.  Ciao!

No comments: