Thursday, May 21, 2015

Orange You Sweet

Here's a simple, but fun card I made for my May card workshop using the promotional paper and stamp set called "Taste of Summer".


The papers are really bright and full of fruits like strawberries, lemons, oranges, etc...  I thought the orange slices were fun and I think my class attendees enjoyed making this card.


I stamped all 3 orange slices in Goldrush Ink, then "rock-and-rolled" them in Sunset Ink to give a little depth.  I then grouped them together on the card.  I popped up the orange wedge and used Liquid Glass on it to make it look juicy.  Fun, huh?  I also added the Topiary Mini Chevron Ribbon for some added texture and interest.

Here is the "Taste of Summer" Paper Pack and the Taste of Summer stamp set, both available only this month, May 2015.



I'm excited to play around with these some more.  I've seen many other great cards and scrapbook layouts using these.  Pinterest is a great place for inspiration if you're looking for more ideas.  Just search CTMH Taste of Summer.

Below is a list of the supplies I used on my card.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for visiting.

** Note: And as I've mentioned before, I'm also listing some of my cards for sale in both my Etsy shop and my Ebay shop.  You can find the links on the sidebar of this blog.  For the next few months the sales will go towards the cost of a school trip to Italy my 15 year old son will be taking next Spring.  Every little bit helps, right? **

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Taste of Summer (only available May 2015)
Stamps: Taste of Summer stamp set (only available May 2015)

No comments: