Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Birthday - "Zoe" Joyful Birthday & Have a Happy Day

Here is another card from my Zoe card workshop back in August.


Isn't that fun?  I just love those Zoe paper colors.  THIS card by Karen Giron inspired my card design.  I loved the look of her card so I made mine with Close to My Heart papers and stamps.

Here's a closer look.  You can see the sentiment circle and flower are popped up with foam tape:


I used two different stamp sets:

Joyful Birthday - one of my most used birthday sentiment stamps


And "Have a Happy Day" (now unavailable)


I hope you enjoyed this card.  I think it would put a smile on the recipient's face.  

Please visit again soon.


SUPPLIES USED:
Stamps: B1419 Joyful Birthday, D1616 Have a Happy Day (for flower & leaves - retired)
Inks: SlateSorbetSweet Leaf
Embellishments: Sparkles
Other: White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
Non-CTMH: MFT Stitched Circle Stax Die

No comments: