Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thanks - Lifting Spirits Zoe Airplane Card

I'm back with another card I made for my August "Zoe" card workshop.


I used three stamp sets for this card; "Lifting Spirits" for the airplane and cloud images, "Framed" (August 2015 Stamp of the Month) for the "sky" & "Variety of Thanks" for the "thanks" in the banner.  Unfortunately I wasn't very timely posting this card and all three of the stamp sets are now unavailable.

Here's a closer look at the card, showing how I cut out the airplane & cloud images and placed them in a sky stamped with "Thanks" from the Framed stamp set.  I got the sky idea from a card I saw on Wendy Coffman's blog.  She's fantastic.  Click HERE to check out her site, she posts something new every day.  :)



I used CTMH's Shin Han Markers to color the airplane.  I love to color and would love to have more time to get better at it.  

Here's a look at the stamp sets I used:

"Lifting Spirits" (now retired)


"Framed" (now retired)


"Variety of Thanks" (now retired)



Well, that's it for today.  Thank you for stopping by and please visit again soon.  Cheers!

SUPPLIES USED:
Stamps: B1471 Variety of Thanks (retired), C1570 Lifting Spirits (retired), S1508 Framed (retired)

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

A darling card, it has a lot of detail, but looks simple and appealing! Nice work!